Here at Pethel Insurance Group, we believe your home or office should be insured against damages to your property arising from flooding. We will cover damages arising from flooding due to melting snow, long and heavy rain, blocked storm drainage, storm surges, and much more.
Flood wreck hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage to homeowners in North Carolina. When they happen, you need a safety net. We provide the best flood insurance cover you can get to protect you against damages arising from floods. When it rains, floods can happen even in areas that aren’t in the flood plain or next to the coastal strip. Let us give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your property is covered in the event of floods.
Our Flood Insurance cover at Pethel Insurance Group for users in the state of North Carolina is designed to meet your insurance needs should floods occur and destroy your property.
To protect your property, we at Pethel Insurance have designed our Flood Insurance in two ways.
1. Our building cover is designed to protect your structure and fixtures, including:
- Your electrical systems and wiring
- The plumbing systems, including the piping
- The foundation and walls
- Your fuel tanks, water tanks, and solar equipment
- Your furnaces
- Your water heaters
- The built-in appliances, including cooking stoves, fridges, and dishwashers
- Your cabinets, shelves, and bookcases
- Your detached garages
- Your window blinds
2. Our contents coverage, which protects everything inside the building, including:
- Your personal belongings, including clothes and furniture
- Your valuable items, including artwork and fur
- Your carpets that are laid out on wood flooring
- Your curtains
- Your microwave oven
- Your electronics, including the washer and dryer
At Pethel Insurance Group, we believe in taking care of the risks so that you don’t have to. Contact us today to discuss the best Flood Insurance Policy for your home or office.